Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Meeting my wife

When I was twenty two years old I met a girl at the hospital I worked at. She worked in the same department as me. I thought she was nice and she thought I was handsome. We started playing ping pong together often. She was a better player than me. We played other sports, went dancing at a club and shopped together. After one year we had fallen in love. We were both very happy and decided to get married.

In 1955 during the winter, we got married and began our life together. My wife's name is Mei Zhen Huang. We have been married 52 years already. Why do people marry? I think it must be that they share some common points. As the couple spends time together and shows respect and learns to resolve differences, the marriage can keep a long time.

3 comments:

Nina Dong said...

Shenglin I hope you have a long life with your wife live together.so I think you love your wife very much /

Feng Meie said...

hi sheng lin
I reading you meeting my wife story I feel interested look like the romance movies couple.

Feng Meie said...

oops...i meant your wife