Wednesday, May 30, 2007

shenglins stoery

March 15 /1933 I birth in a farmers family . life not reach as a poor family but baset life ok,
I think back, I go to school was 9 years old. on 1940-1948 I start to primary school study,
through eight years "insid : contein two years "ancient style prose."
I finish Education about 9 years and then begin indepedent life, since ninghtten years old I look for a job on the 1951 year I get a job in a Hospital. at the hospital I get marrid with mei zhen huang
she work same the Hospital , that time we were twenety two years old. in 1956 june we had fist
son ,1957 had a daughter, 1963 born last son. 1982 year Myfamily immigrate came to Amerricn
since start new life . I think back I brought a family five members arrive new york my family
hold money only $375 in poket . the adult fast looking job ,small son look for to hischool , we're
meet that time easy get job , our work in garmentfactory mans work in cuting room, woman work
sweing machin. I work in cutting room seven teen years my wife work in garmentfactory eightteen years we on (1999-2000) early or late got retirement. now worred only health bother ,if have a healthy body that an endless enjoy met true ! !

No comments: